Adorn your device with my wallpaper
This months wallpaper theme is "Colour Pop"
(For help on installing see bottom of page)
Need some advice on how to download and install the wallpaper?
HOW DO I INSTALL THE WALLPAPER?
How to download the wallwaper?
- Select the name of your device, shown below the art image you require.
- When the image window opens, right click or option-click the link and choose "Save As..." to download the file.
- If you are using a mobile device, it is best to save it to your image Gallery.
- On other devices, save the file to your Downloads.
How to change the wallpaper on a Windows PC:
- After downloading your image, open Desktop Background by clicking the Start button and clicking Control Panel.
- In the search box, type "desktop background", and then click Change desktop background.
- Click Browse to navigate to where your image is saved on your computer (usually in Downloads).
- When you have selected the Art image you downloaded, double-click it. It will then become your desktop background or "Wallpaper".
- Under Picture position, click the arrow and choose whether to "Crop the picture to fill the screen" or "Fit, Stretch, Tile or Center the picture on the screen" and then click Save changes.
How to change the wallpaper on iPhone or iPad devices:
- After downloading your image, launch the Photos app from your iPhone or iPad Home screen.
- Select the Art image you downloaded.
- Tap on the Share button then tap on Use as Wallpaper.
- Position and zoom the wallpaper until it's exactly how you want it.
- Choose whether you want Perspective Zoom on or off (if you suffer from motion sickness or vertigo, choose off) and tap Set.
- Choose to Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Both, to set the Art image as your Wallpaper.
How to change the wallpaper on an iMac:
- After downloading your image, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Desktop & Screen Saver, then click Desktop.
- To select the Art image you downloaded:
- Select a location below Photos or iPhoto. You can also select Pictures below Folders, if the image you want is in your Pictures folder.
- If your Art image is in another folder, click Add, navigate to and select the folder, then click Choose.
- Now click on your Art image on the right, to set as your Wallpaper.
How to change the wallpaper on Android devices:
- After downloading your image, tap and hold on the Home screen to open the Add to Home menu.
- Select Wallpapers. Three or more options should be available: Gallery, Live wallpapers, and Wallpapers.
- Select Gallery as it will allow you to set one of your own pictures as wallpaper.
- From Gallery, select the Art image you downloaded. The art wallpaper has a pre-defined size for your device, but if necessary, you can crop the part of the picture you want to use as wallpaper.
- Now tap Save to set the Art image as your Wallpaper.